Ottobre Design, Spring 2007, Design #34
I finally made the little Ottobre top for my DGD. I am debating between snaps and buttons for the front closure. So, still a work in progress. I cut out a skort from the coordinating strawberry fabric (same issue of Ottobre) but seem to have traced the skirt part incorrectly--so I may have to make up as I go along. It is shorter than the intended piece, but I think might work if I modify the pleats at the top. No more fabric to recut the right piece...So--here's a photo of the top! I made this at the beach this week. We are home for a long weekend so we can attend dance recital for DGD. Should be fun! More to follow!