I wanted to try a few new patterns for fun and for the challenge! Both pieces are finished, but I'm not sure how much wear they will get! The jacket (9035) is a fun garment made from uniquely shaped pieces that gave me a chance to use the seam ripper quite a bit. The fabric is a poly taffeta from Marcy Tilton. I will wear it with black or dark brown slim legged pants.
The dress is V9112 made from a red tag fabric at Joanns. A wearable muslin. It is huge. I made the size M per pattern measurements. I am currently making muslin #2 with an altered size pattern. I made a "smedium" by tracing between the size small and medium. I need the bust closer to the M, but shoulders S and below the bust S is still generous. Hope to finish this version today or tomorrow .
I have been sewing and working at the knitting machine too. Just no photos! I need to document my projects here for myself too!