Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Works in Progress

I am making 2 more shirts--the same brown as the giraffe dress so the boys will match big sister. I have one almost finished and the second is cut out and all edges serged ready for construction. I should be done with both tomorrow. Today is Aquarium day, so not much sewing will take place here.

I'm also having fun making necklaces using the technique in the previous button jewelry but using beads instead of buttons. Cute and easy for summer wear. I bought a belt on sale at Coldwater Creek which gave me a large bead supply in already coordinated colors. We went to a friend's home for dinner last weekend and I made a choker in the car on the way there. Fast and easy!

Photos will be in tomorrow or Friday's post! Tomorrow is lunch with my dad--and a trip to the audiologist for him to tune up the hearing aides. Always something!

Enjoy your day.

No comments: