Saturday, October 15, 2011

ABO Vest


 Please excuse the phone photos, but I'll never get a picture up if I don't use my phone!  I know the vest is a bit wrinkly, but I want to post these and then get on to something else :-)

I liked both of the motifs--the dots on light and the multicolored stripes.  So--I made sure that the dots were prominent on the front and the stripes dominate the back.  I like to wear it with the collar folded back a bit and the shirt underneath unbuttoned at the collar.  I did not put buttons on the vest.

Today I traced the new pattern in a size small and will make a few muslin/wearable? garments to try out the sizing.  The ABO jacket and vest are XSM, but I think that is too small for the new A Cute Angle tops.

We are going back to CA too--I'm going to Palm Springs for 4 days with my best friends.  Some of us met in grade school, but we have all been good buddies since high school.  No husbands allowed.  We meet every few years for a long weekend and just enjoy the fellowship, love, laughs, and tears.  Then I have a couple of days of rest and will take off to attend my annual Loes Hinse seminar.  That should provide some new pictures to share!

No comments: