I finished the jacket today, minus the snaps for the front. The directions say to use lining fabric to cover the snaps, but the lining is a contrast, so I will need to I look around for some medium green organza. I had several rough patches in making this jacket, but I am pleased with the final outcome. I used several of my sewing reference books to take the place of he confusing Burda direcions. I only have my iphone for a camera at the moment and do not know how to transfer a photo from the phone other than to send to FB or email. If anyone can send me directions, then I will post photos.
I used some green tweed I bought from Melody at Fashionistafabrics.com. It was a joy to work with, and I am really happy with the way the fabric behaved during consruction.
Hopefully, I will soon post a photo!