Thursday, April 30, 2009

Mojo? Where are you?

I have the white silk Burda blouse sitting on the sewing machine. I did type out the driections so my mature eyes can read them--and I think I better understand the steps I need to take to shirr the sleeves and back prior to inserting the invisible zipper. But, I have not sewed.

I traced and cut out two Ottobre garments for the 6 YO DGD--cute strawberry themed fabric that I bought from a coop member. The top is a short sleeved blouse, buttons up the front with cap sleeves and a shirred back. The bottom is a skort with a cargo pocket on the side. I do plan to sew this weekend. After the wildflower hike and some outside activities. I will sew.

1 comment:

gwensews said...

One day, without warning, you'll suddenly get inspired and want to sew like mad. It will happen.