Sunday, November 11, 2007

Some Easy Stuff



I have been doing some sewing for me and for my DGD. All easy stuff!
The shorts are first in photos and last in text description...still not good at adding and moving photos!




For me, I made a tshirt from the Ottobre Designs women's edition. Size 40, long sleeve with a jewel neck.




I also made some pants from a Burda Petite magazine. They are size 20 which is part of their petite size range--17-21. They both fit fine and will make good muslin or TNT patterns from which to gauge other patterns.

















For my DGD (age 5) I made a couple of pairs of black bike shorts to wear under dresses to school. They offer modesty for an active little one.
Here they are--I put small embroidery designs on the back waist area to help her know which side is the back!




No comments: