Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Holiday Sewing and Wishes

Happy Holidays!  I have been doing a little sewing and just decided on a couple more simple projects!  I made 10 yr old DGD 3dresses from Ottobre Design patterns. Very pleased with the drafting and construction of them. I may even get a few photos later this week.

I did some routine sewing for me--3 long sleeve LH Perfect T shirts from J Crew fabric purchased from a coop.  2pair of leggings for me too, made from C Jonson Basewear pattern. All good to wear with currently owned pieces.  Fabric from Anne at Needlenook Fabrics.  Can't beat her service or prices.  What a lovely lady!

I also worked the entire month of November which slowed down my sewing but restored my sense of being a contributor to my community.  Being back in a middle school admin position was so much fun.  I will start 2013 as an elementary principal for 2-3 weeks. I've worked at this school before and look forward to helping out a friend.

I'm going to make a few simple hats from a Vogue pattern I recently purchased. Hope they turn out!

I'll be back with photos in the New Year!

No comments: