I have been working on the cover jacket from the 2012 Classic edition of the Burda Style magazine. I made a muslin as pictued below and am almost finished with the "real" version of the jacket. All but buttons! I will post more soon, but wanted to at least get one photo up to document the completion of the first jacket. I love the fact that Burda patterns are so well drafted. These went together like a dream--everything matched and fit together with no nudging or messing around. This is a size 40 with no changes. Sorry about the goofy facial expression...The pants are really a dark brown although they appear black in the photo. Some LH Euros made from a dark brown ponte knit. I'm pretty sure I blogged about them before as I made them in 2011 from some Michael Levine fabric.