Friday, April 27, 2012

Quick Ottobre Top and Chez Ami Pants

Here is a little tee shirt I made to go with some purchased pants from Chez Ami. The tee is an Ottobre pattern I had traced but did not label--so I know it is Otto but not sure of the issue.  I did purchase the pants online, but they were too long for my peanut DGD.  She will be 10 in September, but these size 8 pants were too big when I bought them for birthday #8.  Still too long, so I finally cut them off.  The tee is a coordinating fabric from the same source.  I love the ability to purchase fabrics that were designed to coordinate by a ready to wear designer.  I don't duplicate the same style of garment, but I know the colors will match and/or compliment one another.  Easy project, but a sense of accomplishment as I am almost done with the sewing studio!

No comments: