Friday, February 18, 2011

I bought patterns and a zipper...

Does that count as sewing?  We have been making weekly or biweekly trips to CA for dr appointments and to see my dad who is on hospice care.  He is 94 and we are thankful that we have had him in our lives for so long, but it is difficult to see him now.  So, I just can't get myself psyched up to sew and concentrate at the moment.  I did, however, notice the 5 for $5 sale on Simplicity patterns at JoAnn Fabrics.  I may make a couple of them, but I will read most of the directions.  I enjoy looking at new techniques and finishes, and for the grand investment of $1 a pattern, I plan to enjoy these little treasures.  I hope to have some photos to share soon, not of the pattern envelopes, but of some actual projects which I may complete in the next few days.

No comments: