Saturday, November 27, 2010

Oiver and S Bedtime Story Pajama Pants




A quick project for the younger DGKs--I made 3 pairs of pajama pants for the grands from the Oliver and S Bedtime Story Pajamas Pattern. Made B and C size 5 and a size 7 for S. Just for my records, B got a 15" inseam, C got a 17" inseam and S got the standard as made in pattern for her size.





Here's a quick picture of the pants and the pattern. I got the fabric from the JOS fabric coop. I think the kids will all enjoy them. Got the boys long sleeve red t shirts to go with and I will make DGD a t like the previous pink one. I hope I can find some red cotton lycra in the stash!


I was not aware that Ann at Gorgeous Fabrics was having a sew along, but I did these yesterday afternoon (Black Friday) and finished sewing the elastic today. So, I guess I unwittingly sewed along! I am going to make the kimono top from the pattern for DGD, by the way.


Happy Thanksgiving to the USA blogworld--and a happy holiday season to any readers who stop by.

No comments: