Wednesday, February 13, 2013

TNT Sewing

No photo this time, but I just finished two pairs of Style Arc Willow pants from JoAnns bengaline.  One pair of basic black and one of medium brown. Not too exciting, but such a welcome wardrobe addition. I have worn and laundered the black pair several times.  These pants are not leggings, but they are slim and such a nice pairing with tunics.

My next projects are some TNT based t shirts, but with some new twists.  I am going to use my
Loes Hinse Perfect T as the basis for a color block tee per Loes's examples in her newest "The Look" newsletter.   I think I will start with a simple black and white combo.  I like the idea of white top and sleeves with black bottom half.  Nice partner for a black skirt or some black pants.

I'm also looking forward to Louise Cuttings new pants pattern.  Always something new to challenge my sewing skills!

No comments: